I'M MOVING BLOGS!!! NOW!


I have moved blogs! I am now over here at 'MannaFest'!!! You should definitely go check it out, I'm so happy (and proud!) with the end result! I can't wait for you all to come on over and join the fun. :D

I have transferred a few posts over from here and I'll soon be producing a bunch of new ones. I have a few awesome drafts up my sleeve, just you wait!

I'll soon be deleting 'Denim and Daisy Chains but for now I'll leave up this post so y'all can be redirected if you forget my address. I'M SO EXCITED! I'd love, love, LOVE it if you could check out my contact page or the social media icons in my sidebar and give me a follow.

Lets get this party started!!! :D

- Brianna! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It makes me so happy when I hear from you guys! :)